Let's Nordic walk 100 miles in Alabama! Join other Nordic walkers for a great day of fun and walking. We'll Nordic walk 1 mile.
- Location: McCallum Park. 3332 Rosemary Lane, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216
- Dress for the weather, and bring your water.
- No cost, and equipment is provided.
- Look for the white Nordic walking sign.
Instructor: Leroy Hurt, ANWA-certified Advanced Nordic Walking instructor
Why Nordic walking?
- Full body, low impact
- Increase weight loss
- Improve cholesterol
- Improve blood pressure
- Facilitate rehabilitation
- Maintain stability and balance
- Maintain posture
- Facilitate stress relief
- Support muscle toning
- Improve cardiovascular function
- Improve lung capacity
- Support immune system
- Socialize with walking companions
- You determine the intensity of your workout
Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 09:00